Thursday, June 5, 2014

Ready to travel

This week we got prepared to travel to Ohio. I hope all the ice is off the lake. LOL We will be visiting family and then partying with the Parrot Heads in Put in Bay. It’s always a good time on this island in the middle of Lake Erie.

Put in Bay, Ohio Phlocking of the Phaithful Parrot Head party

Tuesday night it took me a while to get home. There was a wreak on the Destin bridge so I went the long way through Niceville. I made great time till I got back into Destin. A couple more wreaks on Hwy 98 had the road gridlocked. So I made the smart choice and pulled into Friday’s for a few beers! Turns out Ken and Suzanne were there. I talked to them and enjoyed my beer. When I was done the road was clear and easy sailing home. Yeah!

Ray Fogg...a Put in Bay legend

Wednesday Sunshine Cindy and I stopped in at The Crust Pizzeria. We sat outside. It was a wonderful evening. Charlie was coming and going making some deliveries. Liz waited on us. We both had pasta dishes that were fantastic. We really enjoyed them. Charlie sat with us for a while too until he had to make another delivery. Turns out it was in our sub division. We joked that we would take it for him. The place got kind of busy as the dinner time rolled on. He is doing well so far.

It’s a short blog today. Hopefully I will have access to send out the next few blogs. If you don’t see them then you will know I could not get the access I needed. Have a great weekend. See you Monday….hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment