Monday, June 16, 2014

Back home!!!

Okay everyone. We have made it back home. It was a long day today of travel but we are home in Destin. We had a fun trip to Cleveland seeing my family and then Sunshine Cindy and I went on to Put in Bay, Ohio to catch up with our Phlocker family.

This island in the middle of Lake Erie is one of the most unique places in the country. It is accessible only by boat or plane but it is a party mecca. We will be running the event next year so you will be hearing more about this vacation and party spot.

Destin does not seem to be any different in the 10 days we were gone! LOL  I will be back to my full blog back on Thursday. Sorry for missing the last couple but I had a hard time getting a work station set up.

Back to the grind….See ya Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment