Monday, December 28, 2015

Ready for 2016 in Destin

Was Santa good to you this year? We had a good Christmas celebration in our household. Of course Sunshine Cindy cooked too much food. Chaos enjoyed her first Christmas with us. All in all it was a good day.

There has not been too much else going on. I did stop in at Landshark Pizza a couple of times. The first time was when I got off work on Wednesday. I am now off till January 4th too. Then I went back to watch the Browns game on Sunday. They lost again but played better. Other than that, we didn’t get out much due to the holiday.


It was announced today the Emerald Coast Parrot Head club will be holding their monthly meeting at Landshark Pizza starting in January. I think this will be a good marriage between the club and Landshark.

There were a lot of tourist in town for the holiday. I guess a lot of folks want to come to the beach. Our weather has been warm and humid. I know around the country the weather has been strange due to El Nino but I am not complaining about warm weather. We actually have had our air condition running and I had the top down on BadAss3 the other day. Alas all good things must come to an end and we will be back to more seasonal weather by the end of the week.

To all of our friends…Crab Island Mambo wants you to "Embrace the Chaos" but have a safe and fun New Year’s Eve celebration. Sunshine Cindy and I hope your 2016 is the best year yet for you!!! See ya next Monday with a recap of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment