Thursday, January 22, 2015

Not much to report…

It has been a slow week around Destin. Sunshine Cindy and I have not been out this week. We did have some warm days with the temps getting up to 75 yesterday. I wish I could have been out to enjoy it and not stuck at work.

We have heard of a few businesses coming and going. The Puerto Rican restaurant that went into the old Malibu Jack’s on Hwy. 98 a few doors down from Hogs Breath has closed down. I always thought that was too small a place to try and run a restaurant out of. The building is back up for lease but it is pretty high rent for that small a place.

The Boathouse

I have heard The Boathouse down on the harbor is taking over Dockside that is right next to The Boathouse. I have not confirmed that and I am not sure what they will do with that place. It is also pretty small.

This past Monday World of Beer opened in the Destin Commons. I saw some pictures from the opening and they had a big crowd there. We will be checking it out soon and I will have a report for everyone.

Parrot Heads

We don’t have a lot going on this weekend. We will be at our Parrot Head clubs get together on Friday night at Chip’s but nothing else really is planned. I am sure we will come up with something!

Have a great weekend. See ya Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment