Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

It’s a beautiful day in Destin. The sun is up with clear blue skies and temps that will warm into the 60’s. It is a perfect day to give thanks for all I have…my beautiful wife Sunshine Cindy, my family, my friends and my health. Life is good!

With Sunshine Cindy

Not much was going on this week. Wednesday I made a stop at KC’s Sandbar on the way home from work. We are having our big Crab Island Mambo “Holiday CHAOS” party on Saturday. Everyone is invited so I dropped off some flyers that were posted around the bar area. It is going to be a fun party with music, food, raffles and a lot of good times. Come join us 3-7 pm at KC’s in Fort Walton Beach. https://www.facebook.com/events/652545271528596/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

When I got home Sunshine Cindy showed me all the stuff she had bought for the party. She has a lot of snacks, some booze for a raffle prize, more snacks, some decorations for the tables and finally more snacks! LOL  We then took off for a while. We stopped at Rotten Apple. It turns out Mindy was getting ready to play some music. We talked to her and also talked to Tony who was there. When Mindy was playing her ex Matt came in. I guess they are still on speaking terms as he was there to help her with the sound. Matt was looking good as he was getting ready to head to Maine for a week.

Stephanie and Sunshine Cindy at last year's Holiday Chaos party

We left the Apple and stopped in at Hogs Breath. The outside bar area was packed. Chris Hays was playing music. At a back table was Jack and his lovely wife Lynn. They had some friends with them who just into town from Columbus, Ohio. They were glad to escape the cold and ice. Andy was holding down the one end of the bar. Folks were coming and going. We had some food and enjoyed ourselves but it was a long day so we headed home.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone. We hope to see you on Saturday at KC’s!!!!! I will have a full report on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment