Wednesday, June 5, 2013

On the road...

I have made it to Ohio. The flights to Cleveland were uneventful except for the original flight out of Ft. Walton being delayed that caused our connection in Atlanta to be tight. We made it without issue.

Wayne is traveling with me. He is seeing his Mom while I visit with my Mom. Wayne's sister Becky picked us up at the airport and took us to get a rental car. When Wayne dropped me off at my Mom's it was about an hour or so before I thought we would make it as we made good time.

The weather is cool but sunny. It was in the 40's last night. When we hit Put in Bay for Phlocking of the Phaithful it will be low 70's during the days and 50's at night. I think I will survive! LOL

Back in Destin, the Destin Log officially announced the new Margaritaville will be opening in late 2013. Buffett meets the Destin harbor!

Crab Island will be in full swing this weekend too. With Bowlegs done all the attention will turn to Crab Island with bands, food and fun each weekend.

This is a short posting (and a day early and no pictures) as we head to Put in Bay tomorrow morning. Let the fun begin on the island in the middle of Lake Erie!

A full report on Monday after I get back! See ya then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment