Monday, May 15, 2017

Happy Mother’s Day

The blog this week will be short and sweet. I flew to Cleveland on Friday to spend Mother’s Day with my Mom. Sunshine Cindy stayed back to spend time with her Mom. I flew Alligiant Air. It was a direct flight to Cleveland and it was a wonderful experience. The trip back home today was the same. I will not hesitate to fly them again. For my Cleveland peeps, they fly to Destin/Fort Walton Beach each Friday and Monday. Come on down!

This weekend is our Emerald Coast Parrot Head Club’s, “Tailgates Down…Phriends All Around” fundraiser. It is an all day party at the Mattie Kelly Cultural Arts Village in Destin to benefit “Children in Crisis.” Tickets are $25 in advance or $30 the day of the event. Music to be provided by Jim Asbell on Friday night at Crab Island Cantina (open to the public) and My Island Band for the Tailgate party Saturday morning. Then on the big stage Jeff and the Camaro’s, BT Turner and Jerry Diaz and Hanna’s Reef. Check out the Emerald Coast Parrot Head Clubs Facebook page for more details.

Hope to see you all on Saturday.

Destin Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment