Monday, February 2, 2015

Changes to my blog schedule

Nothing ever stays the same and it is true with my blog. As of today, I will be posting the blog once a week. My work load has increased with Crab Island Mambo and the time to put the blog together is one place I am cutting back I'm sorry to say. I will be making some other changes in my Mambo writings too but that will be talked about at a different time.

I will still focus on the things that make Destin a fun place to live and vacation in. I will still give a brief account of some of the activities Sunshine Cindy and I engaged in during the week too. And of course as local places open and close I will mention them too.

My hope is you will still enjoy my once a week musings about Destin. This past weekend we had some folks over to the house and that was fun. Sunday was the Super Bowl at Landshark Pizza. They were selling wings and pizza’s like they were going out of style. Good for them. It rained almost all day Sunday but even with the bad weather they had a good crowd.

Everyone have a great week. See ya next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment